Stages of creating an electronic archive:
- Free evaluation of the archive database;
- Implementation of the pilot project (with subsequent adjustments for the qualitative implementation of the main project);
- Documents scanning;
- Documents recognition and indexing;
- Implementation of the electronic archive system.
- High-speed performance;
- The versatility of the system makes it easy to expand the functionality.
- Increased security is implemented through isolated and separated user and administrator interfaces;
- Universal format for interaction with external sources of information (import, export);
- Hi-end encryption system to enhance the security of information storage;
- Autonomous system for data backup with the possibility of a remote placement or automatic mailing service;
- Multi-level storage system to improve scalability and system performance;
- Module that allows the access to the system for unregistered users with flexible admission rights;
- Built-in tools for creation of the corporate portal.
Find out more about the purpose, architecture and technical requirements of the Folium system here.
ACCESS TO THE DEMO VERSION