Our service for digitizing documents is aimed at working with commercial companies, museums, archives, libraries, as well as individual state departments.
Regardless of the volume, the scanning is performed quickly:
- from 10,000 pages per day for embroidered documents;
- from 1500 pages per day for stitched documents.
Works are carried out on professional equipment, focused on large volumes of scanning.
Why scan documents?
- Find information in electronic form is easier than in paper;
- Rapid preparation of a package of documents for inspections;
- The scanned document is ready for printing, sending by e-mail;
- Save copies of documents in case of loss of paper original;
- Create or populate an electronic archive.
Where does the scan take place?
- In the office of the Digital Country, or on the territory of the client.
How does scanning work?
- Determines the amount of documents (number of stitched / embroidered, format) and scan parameters.
- If necessary, the received scan copies are processed (the images are trimmed around the edges, horizontally turned) and converted to the required format (jpeg, pdf, word, etc.).
- Digitized documents are transmitted on any convenient media (cd/dvd, flash drive, loaded into the “cloud”).
The minimum order is from 1000 pages.