Land lease agreements electronic register
The right to lease land is the main asset of business entities engaged in agricultural activities.
Most agricultural enterprises retain leases in paper form and systematize them into a register of their own form, which is maintained in the .xls format. The shortage of time and human resources makes it practically impossible to keep the register up-to-date, to track the expiration of contracts, the timely payment of rent and etc. Registries, as a rule, are formalized by each regional subdivision of the agrarian company in different ways and depending on the needs. Therefore, the central offices of the company do not always receive information that is updated as of the moment of such a request and displays documents on all divisions simultaneously.
It is worth noting that the current land lease agreements register is not only a convenient source of systematic information, but also allows it to be used both for planning and assessing the efficiency of land use, and for capitalizing the company as a whole.
“Digital Country” Company offers the following solution:
- File Catalog — an electronic copy of your paper archive in PDF format on the basis of one document (set of documents) = one PDF file distributed among folders.
- Electronic information resource — an indexed array of files and data in Excel-format with reference to the document file, intended for export to your information system.
- Electronic registry in the Folium system — an electronic copy of a paper archive into a PDF-format and an indexed array of files and data loaded into the information-retrieval system Folium, which will be installed on your server. The Folium system gives the 24/7 access the online registry with the distribution of the list of authorized user rights. More about the Folium system.
10 key benefits of working with the electronic registry
- Streamlining, accounting and storage of document stock;
- Relevance Control;
- Quick search and access to information;
- Reduction of processing time, analysis, and generalization;
- Simultaneous distributed work with electronic form documents;
- Reducing the risk of loss of original documents;
- Personnel work optimization;
- Land bank audit at any time;
- Information protection through access on the basis of granted privileges and rights; guaranteed all events logging;
- Integration of the electronic registry into the document automation system.
Make your order of the land lease contracts scanning and an electronic registry creation:
by phone — 044 498-20-09
by letter — email@example.com